NZXT has just announced their new E-Series line of ATX PSUs which includes 500W, 650W, and 850W models, all 80Plus Gold certified.
For these PSUs, NZXT partnered with Seasonic, one of the most highly-regarded PSU manufacturers, and worked with them to enhance their Focus+ Gold platform and PMBus architecture, adding a powerful Texas Instruments DSP and USB connectivity.
The E-Series uses a powerful digital signal processor (DSP) providing real-time wattage indicators for the three 12V rails, along with total uptime and internal temperature. Compare CPU and GPU power draw to their rated TDP and track historical data using CAM.
There’s also an onboard DSP that lets you to enable independent over-current protection (OCP) for the 12V output to the motherboard, CPU, and GPU, providing even better protection for your components.
According to NZXT, all E-Series PSUs are built using Japanese capacitors, rated to 105° C, providing long-term durability and reliability, and are backed by a 10-year limited warranty.
When powering loads under 100W total, the 0dB Mode provides fully silent operation. Using CAM, you can optimize your own fan curve to suit your system or choose between the Silent, Performance, or Fixed preset modes.
- Active monitoring for the 12V, 5V, and 3.3V rails
- Total power-on time tracking enabled using the embedded real-time clock (RTC)
- Digital multi-rail over-current protection (OCP) for all three 12V outputs, with adjustable thresholds for the 12V CPU (4+4 pin) and GPU (6+2 pin PCIe) connections
- Japanese capacitors rated at 105°C
- 80Plus Gold certification
- Fully modular design means you use only the cables you need
- 10-year Warranty and NZXT Service and Support
- E500 – $119.99 USD
- E650 – $129.99 USD
- E850 – $149.99 USD